THANK YOU ARTISTS FOR YOUR WONDERFUL CREATIONS!
22 boxes were turned in -- and they're pretty awesome! Very creative! We took one picture of each box (so can't really see EVERY side well). Pictures will be posted on our blogspot ... hopefully by Monday. Check them out at www.severeartchallenge.blogspot.com
(note: severe - not sevier)
They've been placed around the valley. We'll be picking them back up from these places (FOR YOU - please don't YOU pick them up!) May 4 to exhibit them at the artist's dinner the night of May 4 and to remain on display for the remainder of the ARTSHOW May 5, 6, and 7. Please pick up your boxes at 3:00 p.m, Saturday, May 7 at the art "pickup" (after the show is over).
THANKS AGAIN for making our 30TH ANNUAL COMMISSIONER'S ART SHOW better than ever this year. Your "Out of the Box" Challenge creations are TERRIFIC!!
Check the Reaper (April 20) to see if the picture the Reaper reporter took of your boxes (last Friday) got in the paper ....
Katie Rollins (questions? cell = 801-225-1590)
1. “ Sevier County , Utah – Pick Your Future” by Audrey Aders (NSHS) at: Denny’s Restaurant, Salina
2. by Dustyn Allen at: Lotsa Motsa Pizza, Richfield
3. “Forgotten Journey” by Tyler Armstrong (RHS) at: Burns Saddlery, Salina
4. “ Sevier County – Amazing Landscape and Wildlife” by Trax Bagley (SSHS) at: IFA, Salina
5. “Sevier” by Hortense Bullock at: Mountain America Credit Union, Richfield
6. by Kelbi Curtis (SSHS) at: Wingers, Richfield
7. “Sevier” by Dallin DeGraffenried (NSHS) at: Ideal Dairy, Richfield
8. “We Have it All in Sevier County ” by Lisa DeGraffenried at: South China Restaurant, Richfield
9. “Mid-Utah Radio: KSVC” by Kathy Farnsworth at: Zions Bank, Salina
10. “Gifts of Sevier” by Lois Gillins at: Mom’s Café, Salina
11. “My Life” by Janet Gonzalez (SSHS) at: Curves, Richfield
12. “My Favorite Things: Home & Family” by Amy Hartle at: Knit & Craft, Richfield
13. by Angela Hill at: Zions Bank, Richfield
14. “Bernard” by Dalton Ivie (RHS) at: Bullie’s Burger, Monroe
15. by Lilly Jones at: Cowboy Corral, Elsinore
16. “Places Around Sevier County” by Sharleen Kelsey at: Pepperbelly’s, Richfield
17. “See” Sevier County Through My Eyes by Shaylee Mason (NSHS) at: Richfield Public Library
18. by Mark NiBlack at: State Bank, Richfield
19. “ Sevier County is my Refuge From the War I Used to Face Every Day”
by Erica Owen (NSHS) at: Hansen’s Beauty Supply, Richfield
20. “Musk Thistle” by Jeannie Puzey at: Sevier School & Office Supply, Richfield
21. “The Ones That Got Away” by Katie Rollins at: IFA, Richfield
22. “Blind” by Holly Siebach at: El Mexicana Restaurant, Salina